Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Entry #-0: Introduction

My introduction to the blogging world.


Photo: This is me on the big yellow school bus on the way to bonfire in '09.

Name: Patrick Cuming, Jr.

E-Mail: pcuming@tamu.edu

Class Standing: 5th year senior (Takin' a victory lap!)

Experience for the Class: The ability to read and form mostly-coherent thoughts on what I've read.

Professional Life Goals: Work in a Computer Science field for a while and eventually start my own company.

Personal Life Goals: Design and build a 'smart' house made almost entirely out of Corning smart glass.

After Graduation: Work in industry for 5-10 years.

In 10 Years: Starting my own company.

Next Big Advancement in CS: I'll think of something. Until then, I'll settle for a Steam Client for Linux.

If I Could Travel Back in Time and Meet Anyone: Probably Jesus. Or my past self. (Cop out?)

Favorite Shoes: Odd question, but boots are my favorite shoes because they are super comfortable. I only wish it weren't so hot outside all the time and I could wear them more often.

If I Could be Fluent in any Foreign Language: German, because most of my family is of German descent.

Interesting Fact: I can wiggle my ears either one at a time or both at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. not sure how you can wiggle your ears. crazy talent. i love the goal love the goal of building a smart house out of smart glass. very cool.

    ReplyDelete